Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Better Me

This post serves as my first in the new year and I plan on moving forward with many things in my life. No New Year's Resolutions for me just a plan to live life to the fullest. I owe that to myself as I continue my new decade of life (30's). I plan on being the best Marrietta I can be, and hope to share great new things along the way with you. Please also do the same with me. I've determined for me, having a balanced life consists of physical, mental and spiritual elements equally. 

With that, here's what you can expect from me and MyGuideToAGirlsWorld in 2014....
  • New and healthy recipes
  • Organization tips
  • Hot new beauty products and trends
  • Spiritual findings I pick up along the way
  • Online content that will enhance your life
  • My thoughts 
  • And other things that cross my path that's worth sharing
Enjoy my amateur postings and pay it forward!

Carpe Diem!



2 comments: