Tuesday, April 30, 2013

5 Things I'm Loving


1. My Granny's chicken and dumplings
Though she recently left this earth for heaven, she shared her recipe for my favorite dish and I've been making it ever since. I recently made it in her honor. Sorry I won't be sharing this recipe. I think I will keep it between me and her.

2. Cassie's Mixtape, RockaByeBaby
I thought why not give it a shot since it's free. It's pretty good. Check it out here on my fav new blog www.hiphopgossipsite.com. My favorite song from the mixtape.... 



3. Messages
My mom and I went to our local Message Envy for a day of pampering and enrolled in their membership. Monthly messages or facials is what I need in my life.

4. Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
With a drying time of 60 seconds, it makes my nails shinier and juicier than ever.


5. Real Housewives of Orange County
Another reason to look forward to Mondays. I absolutely adore Heather Dubrow. She keeps it classy!     



photo credits: Seche Polish, OC Housewives

No comments:

Post a Comment