Thursday, January 30, 2014

Good Buy or Good Bye: Peanut Butter Pop Tarts

I always find myself craving peanut butter, and eating it by the spoonfuls usually curbs my crave. While walking the aisles of Target I came across these Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts. Like normal, I tossed yet another unnecessary purchase in my cart and decided to give it a try. With a price of around $3, I went ahead and took the chance.

Surprisingly they tasted very similar to a Nutter Butter cookie only with a soft shell. While I did like the taste, I could only eat one of the two in the package. Oh, and don't forget the milk or water as your mouth will need some moisture. 


If peanut butter isn't your thing, Pop-Tarts also have new oatmeal flavors made with oats including brown sugar and strawberry. If you've tried it please share your feedback below.


I'm giving this purchase a Good Bye rating for the sole reason I only ever ate one.


**Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts purchased with my own money.



1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter Pop Tarts? People come up with all kinds of things, lol. Just curious, did you toast it or eat it raw? I could never eat Pop Tarts raw. They always tasted better toasted.

    ReplyDelete