Saturday, June 2, 2012

Skinnygirl White Peach Margarita

I'm spending my Saturday night relaxing with some Madeline cookies, BET's The Game marathon and a glass of Skinnygirl White Peach Margarita. 

As the brand's latest cocktail, it's a pretty good combination of sweet and sour. It offers a sweet smell of peach as you pour it into a glass but is also a little deceiving since the drink isn't as sweet in taste. However knowing that every sip has less calories that the average cocktail, it puts your mind at ease while you drink and relax. 

Overall I'm not crazy in love with the beverage but it has a nice subtle taste. If you're in the mood for a drink that offers less calories, a touch of sweet and sour with a light taste, then this drink will deliver. What drinks do you like relaxing with? I think I just might stick to a glass of Riesling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment