Here's a recipe for a fast breakfast dish I would like to share. With only minutes of preparation and 30-45 minutes in the oven, this is a tasty and quick way to start your morning.
-2 pieces of bread
-Sausage or bacon
-And or veggies
First off, the ingredients are just a suggestion and starting point. Feel free to add veggies to make a healthy version or just adding whatever you have left in your fridge. With that said, feel free to add more or less of anything to shape to your liking.
1. Start by fully cooking any meat and veggies you plan on including
2. Spray the dish you intend on using with non-stick spray (glass casserole dish or any other dish)
3. Tear the bread slices into little pieces and line the bottom of your dish
4. Top the bread layer with your meat and any cooked veggies you wish to add
5. Whisk your eggs together in a separate bowl and add salt and pepper for flavor, pour egg mixture over dish
6. Finish by topping with shredded cheese
Cover and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes or until eggs are done. Let sit a few minutes, uncover, and enjoy! In the picture below, I included mushrooms.