Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do it Yourself: Perfect French Manicure


I have tried all kinds of polishes to give myself that perfect manicure at home. Well, after much money wasted I finally am confident I found it! It's sort of like a polish sticker. It's from Incoco. The french manicure kit comes complete with; the dry polish stickers, manicure stick, nail file and nail polish remover cloth. I bought it from Walgreens for about $4.99 per set. They also have solid colors.

1. First, match up the white tip and stick on each nail. File away access.
2. Your supposed to then stick on the neutral color that goes over the entire
nail for a softer manicure... SKIP THIS STEP ( the sticker
doesn't always match up to your exact nail size, resulting in the whole nail
not being covered.)
3. Use a top clear coat over your nail and just the white tip.

And that my friends gives you this gorgeous finished product. Every time I go somewhere people ask me where I get my nails done! It also stays on for up to 2 weeks without chipping. Just be sure to re-apply the top coat every 4 or 5 days to freshen up the manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment