Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Love This Top Coat!

As you probably know by now, Walgreens sells Essie products which is more convenient for me not having to drive all the way to Ulta. I picked this up at Walgreens yesterday, Essie's Good to Go Rapid Dry Top Coat. I put it over "Pink Shock" by Maybelline and although it's hard to see clearly in the photos it really shines. I was so impressed with the shield like layer it coated my nails with that I didn't notice it only took a couple minutes to dry completely. For some reason I always do my nails right before bed which sometimes results in smudged nails in the morning. But this morning... no smudges! Although I realize that at $7.99 it is a little on the pricey side, I have no complaints. It really makes my nails shine and have that fresh out of the salon look.

Here's my new favorite top coat:




And this is the result I pleasantly woke up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment