Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good Buy or Good Bye: Neosporin Lip Health


This chapstick (also known as daily hydration therapy) is supposed to hydrate and give you healthier lips in three days. I have been using it now for three days and can say it's helped a little. My lips feel softer after applying and when it's been on for a few minutes. But like all chapsticks, once it dries out you have to re-apply to get that soft feeling again. I will give it points for not having a wierd smell. It has a pleasant citrus fragrance.

So, would I recommend? For $4.90 a tube I will have to say save a few bucks and stick with what you are already using. There is also a night version of the Neosporin Lip Health. Maybe that one delivers...

I say this product gets a Good Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment